Car Dealer Technical Support Co-ordinator
Interested in developing your career with Honda?
We are currently seeking to recruit an outstanding technical person to join the existing Car Dealer Technical Support team located in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The position requires you to provide professional technical assistance and support to Honda Car Dealers throughout the UK and to assist them with delivering the highest levels of first time fix to Honda customers. This is primarily a desk-based role but also includes occasional in-dealer visits to provide direct advice and guidance to Honda car dealer technicians.
Our ideal candidates will have...
- Extensive up to date automotive technical knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone
- A passion for achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience as either a Senior Technician, Technical Trainer or in an Automotive Technical Support role
- Flexibility to occasionally visit Honda dealers
In return we will offer...
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
- A salary package in the range of £35k p.a.
- Additional competitive benefits package including health cover, pension and life assurance, accident and sickness cover, 33 days holiday including statutory days
- A permanent position employed by autopeople (uk) ltd, a company dedicated to providing technical support services to Honda Motor Europe - UK
To be considered...
- Forward a comprehensive CV to email@example.com
- Send a covering email explaining why you will be successful in the job role
Honda Motor Europe and autopeople (uk) limited is dedicated to the principle of creating equal opportunities within the workplace for all associates, agency workers, contractors, job applicants and visitors. Central to this is Honda's commitment to being a fair, discrimination free company that accepts the uniqueness and differences of people around the world and adheres to the principle that all people are created equal. This commitment comes directly from the Honda Philosophy and belief that we all work together for a common purpose. Honda and autopeople recruits, hires, trains and promotes into all levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.