Honda UK – Car Dealer Technical Support Coordinator
Are you a vehicle technician Interested in developing your automotive technical career working within Honda UK head office?
The position requires you to provide professional technical assistance and support to Honda Car Dealers throughout the UK and to assist them with delivering the highest levels of first time fix to Honda customers. This is primarily based in Honda UK at Bracknell using phone, email and Honda technical systems, but also includes occasional in-dealer visits to provide direct advice and guidance to Honda car dealer technicians and management.
Our ideal candidates will have...
- Extensive up to date automotive technical knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone
- A passion for achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience as either a Master/Diagnostic Technician, Technical Trainer or in an Automotive Technical Support, Warranty, Automotive Manufacturer/Engineering or Roadside Support role
- Previous Honda product/technical experience is not essential
- Be within daily commuting distance of Bracknell
In return we will offer...
- Career progression and personal technical development and training opportunities
- Extensive benefits package including home to work mileage allowance
- A salary of £36k p.a.
- Additional competitive benefits including health cover, pension and life assurance, accident and sickness cover, 33 days holiday including statutory days
- A permanent position employed by autopeople(uk)ltd, a company dedicated to providing technical support services to Honda Motor Europe for over 20 years.
To be considered...
- Forward a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter outlining why you believe you will be a suitable candidate for the position.
Honda Motor Europe and autopeople (uk) limited is dedicated to the principle of creating equal opportunities within the workplace for all associates, agency workers, contractors, job applicants and visitors. Central to this is Honda's commitment to being a fair, discrimination free company that accepts the uniqueness and differences of people around the world and adheres to the principle that all people are created equal. This commitment comes directly from the Honda Philosophy and belief that we all work together for a common purpose. Honda and autopeople recruits, hires, trains and promotes into all levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.